The objective of this workshop is to bring together top scientists from different countries to present their research work and share their experience with the new generation of scientists. The scientific program will include invited lectures, poster presentations, and discussions in a wide spectrum of topics of basic and applied physics, including:
1. condensed matter physics & applications;
2. plasma physics & applications;
3. atomic and nuclear physics & applications;
4. biophysics and environmental physics;
5. technical and engineering physics;
6. educational physics.
The official language of the Conference is English.